TITLE: (CDPAS) Program MCO Quality Assurance Specialist
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for monitoring and corrective action within the CDPAS accounts receivable ledger. Ensures that billing has been done accurately and completed timely.
- Monitor the CDPAS MCO receivables to discover any errors, missed billings, or other discrepancies that would place the receipt of funding in jeopardy.
- Contact Manage Care Organizations (MCOs) regarding discrepancies in authorized units for the consumer.
- Follow-up on all rejected billings from the MCO’s.
- Complete MCO administrative reviews when necessary to overturn rejected billings from the funding source.
- Bill for CDPAS services using approved software.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six months (6) experience in basic bookkeeping and/or clerical skills. Must be able to read and verbalize printed materials, work on a computer.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent-Free Agency.
SALARY RANGE: $30,960 to $32,960
CLOSING DATE: October 5, 2020
COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14214