TITLE: Accounting - Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
DESCRIPTION: Assist the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with day to day functions of the Accounting Office.
- Receive and distribute all mail for the department.
- Maintain files for the CFO.
- Manage and approve timecards for Finance Department bi-weekly.
- Order and distribute supplies to staff as needed.
- Able to utilize Word; and Power Point for correspondence.
- Assist with Audits.
- Handle all communications for CFO and maintain deadline schedule.
- Respond to general correspondence.
- Perform any other duties deemed legally and ethically necessary by supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of Chief FinancialOfficer of Western New York Independent Living.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
- Associate’s Degree in a business-related field, with at least 5 yearsofexperience in an office setting.
- Must have intermediate level of knowledge of computers, including the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications, databases and networks.
- Experience with Kronos is desirable.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent-Free Agency.
SALARY RANGE: $34,000 to $38,000
CLOSING DATE: June 10th, 2021
COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St. Buffalo, NY 14214