TITLE: Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist
DESCRIPTION: The Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and operation of WNYIL’s program reporting and consumer database management. The responsibilities will include the collection, filtering and analysis of the data needed by the Administration in the management of the Agency. This position is responsible for the coordination of reports, assessment of logistics and the day-to-day data needs of all WNYIL’s program staff.
- Understand data requirements to effectively meet the needs of the funding sources.
- Lead the implementation of new data reporting initiatives: map out changes and updates, create screening tools for data collection and reporting in Welligent.
- Manage the electronic consumer record (ECR) helpdesk and assist with WNYIL user issues in Welligent.
- Produce reports as directed by WNYIL’s CEO.
- Assist in Identifying gaps in data collection.
- Run and distribute to the appropriate personnel, according to the identified reporting cycles, all reports on WNYIL programming.
- Run and distribute, according to the identified schedule, reports for Directors/Supervisors to assist in program monitoring and performance metrics, including a variety of staff and program productivity reports.
- Produce and distribute mailing list reports for the Community Engagement Department, and other departments, as needed.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of two (2) yearsrelated experience.
- Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate.
- 1 to 4 yearsofexperience designing, developing and generating reports from a relational database application.
- Advanced Power BI skills are required.
- Advanced Excelskills are required.
- Database design, deployment and coordination experience.
- Able to query data and visualize (model) it for analysis.
- Solid understanding of the principles of database software and business process workflow.•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work independently and collaboratively to accomplish responsibilities, goals and projects.
- Organize work to meet deadlines, work independently and have the ability to initiate change.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical users.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made for peoplewith disabilities.
WNY Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WNY Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent-Free Agency.
SALARY: $45,000 - $50,000
CLOSING DATE: June 10th, 2021
COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14214