1. Must have Medicaid
2. Must have
• Two (2) or more chronic conditions;
• One (1) single qualifying condition: HIV/AIDS or a Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
To take the next step, please contact:
3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214
746 Portage Rd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Genesee and Orleans Counties:
113 Main St., Suite 5
Batavia, NY 14020
• Find and connect with medical care Medicaid-eligible individuals
• Reconnect with medical care Medicaid-eligible patients lost to follow-up
• Follow-up with patients after medical appointments
• Patient appointment reminders – text/voice/email
• Patient education
• Food pantry referrals
• Housing assistance and referral
• Medicaid recertification
• All other services provided by WNYIL.org
Health Home Coordination (HHUNY)
HHUNY is a care management service model whereby all of an individual’s caregivers communicate with one another so that all of a patient’s needs are addressed in a comprehensive manner. Care Coordination is offered through a “care manger or patient navigator” that oversees and provides access to all of the services an individual needs to assure that they receive everything necessary to stay healthy, out of the emergency room and out of the hospital.
The goal of Health Home Coordination is to offer individuals with two more chronic illnesses the opportunity to manage their health with the assistance of the Health Home Coordinator, referrals and ongoing management of his or her health. The Health Home Navigator is available to assist each individual in planning and meeting his or her health-related needs, to reduce of the use of long term hospital use and increase their abilities and knowledge, which leads to an increased quality and longevity of life.