As a result of research done by Columbia University Hygiene Research and Baltic Street AEH a peer run program in NYC, a state of the art financial literacy assessment and implementation of services is now provided.
- 94.4% of staff were able to communicate clearly with their peer
- 88.8% staff had a positive attitude while working with me
- 94.3% staff treated me respectfully; responded back to me in a timely manner
- 83.8% had an opportunity to set my goals
- 88.8% can make my own decisions at MHPC
- 94.4% the help I received from MHPC made me feel more confident about being able to deal with my life
- 88.8% improved my ability to live decently in the community as a result of the services I received
- 99.9% satisfied with the services I received at MHPC
- 88.8% would recommend MHPC to others
For more information on services contact the WNYIL intake office at 716-836-0822, ext. 126, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in Tuesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information on implementing programs in your agency or MCO, contact Maura Kelley, Director CPRP email@example.com